Saturday, March 28, 2009

I'm not fucking pro-life and I don't want to pretend to be on invitation

I won't bitch and moan about the total ineffectiveness of Facebook activism.
Even if it is.
BUT-
Why the hell send me a goddamned invitation to a group like "Let's See How Many Pro Life People Are On Facebook" or "I love Jesus and He Loves Me Too!" Come freaking on, it pisses me off in a way I am usually immune to. Maybe I wouldn't be so annoyed if you didn't know how fucking lefty and PRO CHOICE I am or that I'm openly atheist.
You guys know you can skip the "invite your friends" part, right? No shitting you, Robocop isn't going to laser beam down your fucking front door and drag you into the street to ass-rape you as the neighborhood kids watch.
You won't even be deleted from the group.
Fucking fucktastical fuck-fucking fucker.
Gahd.
And don't bother sending me lame fucking app invites. I'll delete them and think of you as even more pathetic and boring than I already know someone who spends their time taking bullshit quizzes and virtually poking people they haven't seen since middle school to be.

No comments: