Sunday, March 29, 2009

I'm not afraid

What is your favorite thing that is green?
moss in the rain

Are you in love with someone right now?
I'm thinking yes, but I want Time to define it further

Did you feel better or worse or the same yesterday?
"it's getting better all the time"

Do you sleep well at night?
usually
but sometimes I dwell on happiness and can't drift away from consciousness
Reality is better than my dreams or black foggy unawareness

What did you last cry over?
wanting to be in a certain state

Who was the last person you said I love you to?
OH SHIT DID I WRITE THAT-
I suppose I did.

Where do you want to be?
That is no matter of fear. That is special and its just for me, thank you.

Who do you want to be with?
//9!

Ever been in true love?
What an assuming notion. How would anyone know, other than telling theirself?

Rolled on the ground w/ the opposite sex?
Yes, but it was much more violent and in good fun, like overgrown lion cubs, than sexual. Heh, don't tell Jesse I called him an overgrown child.

Most missed Memory?
!! /w/6 // !3-5/!

Favorite thing about them?
him. That's my goddamned favorite thing.

Would you die for this person?
how selfish of me that would be

What is your worst memory?
loose lipped animal
a solid space to pain is a verbing noun
I became grasping vine
no hope tree support
knowledge
and the metaphor becomes hidibeast

No comments: